Here’s our full detailed Review for ‘Super 30’ starring Hrithik Roshan, Mrunal Thakur & Pankaj Tripathi.
Starcast – Hrithik Roshan, Mrunal Thakur, Pankaj Tripathi.
Directed by – Vikas Bahl
Runtime – 2 Hours 35 Minutes
The story in short – It’s the story of a mathematician (Anand Kumar) who braves all odds, rises like a phoenix from the ashes, opens his own education center and handpicks 30 underprivileged children and prepares them for IIT entrance examination.
What’s Good -?
– Highly Inspiring and the way it exposes the educational system of India is noteworthy.
– The supporting cast, however, delivers its absolute best.
– It’s Pankaj Tripathi who steals the show each time he comes on the screen. As a corrupt Education Minister, he nails even the minutest details of his character and makes it his own.
– From Beginning to End the Movie is completely on Hrithik’s shoulders he has set a new benchmark for the whole industry. His eyes will stay with you with every step you take out of the hall.
What’s Disappointing -?
– The prosthetics seem superficial, one doesn’t see Anand in Hrithik. But just Hrithik trying to play Anand.
– The Bihari accent which Hrithik speak is inconsistent and sounds fake.
– Songs are Pathetic or I should say irrelevant, it just breaks the flow of the film.
Overall: The story of Super 30 is heartfelt and inspiring, the filmmaking, not as much. But just for its story and a tribute to the teachers, Super 30 can be watched once as it works emotionally and raises some important point. So it deserves a watch!
Our Ratings – 3/5🌟🌟🌟
Stay Tuned on DesiTube TV for more such Interesting News, Gossips and Updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, and Television.