Netflix India announces five new inventive Original Series spanning various genres; 2 of them will be produced by Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma respectively; here’s the List!
The new set of shows will be developed in collaboration with companies such as SRK’s Red Chillies Entertainment and Anushka Sharma’s Clean Slate Films. Here’s the list:
1) Betaal – A horror series based in a remote village that serves as the battleground between British Indian Army officer Betaal, his battalion of zombie redcoats, and the Indian police. Jointly directed by Patrick Graham and Nikhil Mahajan, and produced by Red Chillies Entertainment.
2) Mai – A story about a 47-year-old wife-and-mother who is accidentally sucked into a world of white-collar crime and politics. Produced by Anushka Sharma and Karnesh Sharma, Written by casting director Atul Mongia, Tamal Sen and Amita Vyas. Sudip Sharma is the creative producer.
3) Masaba Masaba – A scripted series based on moments from designer Masaba Gupta’s life, where she straddles diverse worlds across fashion and family. Starring Masaba and Neena Gupta, created and produced by Ashvini Yardi and directed by ‘Kaafir’ fame Sonam Nair. Rolls next month!
4) Bombay Begums – A series about five women across generations wrestling with desire, ethics, personal crises and vulnerabilities in contemporary urban India. Created, written, and directed by Alankrita Shrivastava, and produced by Chernin Entertainment and Endemolshine India!
5) Messy – Story of a female stand-up comic in Mumbai, struggling to balance her unconventional career along with a mayhem-filled personal life. American actor and director Ravi Patel stars in the series that he has created and co-written with Neel Shah.
Stay Tuned on DesiTube TV for more such Interesting News, Gossips and Updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, and Television.