Netflix India announces 10 new original films, across a range of genres & subjects which will be available by the end of 2020. Here’s the list:
Netflix has added a variety of original films from varied genres for its Indian audience. The films are directed by some A-list directors. The streaming giant has partnered with top directors and producers including Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions, Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies Entertainment and Ronnie Screwvala’s RSVP. The films are expected to release between April and December this year. Here’s the list:
1) Class of 83 – produced by SRK’s Red Chillies Entertainment. Directed by Atul Sabharwal.
2) After Lust Stories, Ronnie Screwvala, and Ashi Dua team up with Netflix India for yet another anthology… Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee, and Anurag Kashyap will direct – Ghost Stories.
3) Mrs. Serial Killer – directed by Shirish Kunder and produced by Farah Khan!
4) Freedom – the story of an Indian family interwoven with the personal, ideological and sexual history of India and how desire plays a common role in each. Directed and produced by Dibaker Banerjee.
5) Yeh Ballet – directed by Sooni Taraporevala and produced by Roy Kapur Films.
6) Guilty – that explores the versions of truth that emerge when a small town girl accuses the college heartthrob of rape. Directed by Ruchi Narain and produced by Dharmatic Entertainment.
7) Kaali Khuhi – directed by Terrie Samundra and produced by Manomay Motion Pictures!
8) Maska – which tells the story of a confused millennial who sets out to fulfill his fantasy of becoming a movie star, until a summer romance with a clear-headed girl helps him discover d fine line between dreams & delusions.
9) House Arrest – directed by Shashanka Ghosh & Samit Basu!
10) Adaptation of Manu Joseph’s book Serious Men, directed by Sudhir Mishra. It is about a wily slum dweller, who cons the country into believing his dim-witted 10-year-old son is a genius, to realize that the only victim of his dangerous game is his son.
Stay Tuned on DesiTube TV for all the Latest News and Updates.